Monday, September 24, 2012

Student Responsibilities (Part 1)


Student Responsibilities

                              Part 1

 

Students have the right to seize their own destiny and should be encouraged to do so. With every right comes responsibility!

1.    I have the responsibility to come to every class prepared to listen, to participate, and to learn.

2.    I have the responsibility to read the text carefully noting important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words.

3.   I have the responsibility to work examples in the textbook and those given in class

4. I have the responsibility to consult other students, the teacher, an assistant, and other resources whenever I need extra help.

5. I have the responsibility to understand that the teacher is not primarily responsible for making me understand that the teacher is not primarily responsible for making me understand, but that it is my job to study and to learn.

6. I have the responsibility of keeping an open mind and trying to comprehend what the teacher is trying to get across.

 CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment